- Vacuum Instruments
- Analogline – Transducers, Display and Control Units
- VSP63 – Smartline™ Vacuum Transducer
VSP63 – Smartline™ Vacuum Transducer
Absolute Pressure 1000 mbar to 1 x 10-4 mbar (=hPa), 750 – 1 x 10-4 Torr
The VSP63 is based on a new, patented measurement principle.
The well proven Thyracont impulse Pirani sensor provides a larger measuring range with higher resolution.
The advanced VSP63 uses an optimized temperature compensation. Accuracy and stability have been further improved.
Analog, logarithmic output signal VSP63MA4: 4-20 mA (three wire), VSP63MV: 1.5 – 8.5 V.
- High reliability, excellent reproducibility
- Extremely compact, designed for industrial applications
- Wide measuring range, high resolution in the rough vacuum range
- Filament, protected by a metal screen, provides good resistance against oil and solvent vapors
- Precise push button digital adjustment on zero pressure and atmosphere
- Low power consumption
- Reduced self-heating of the measuring chamber because of impulse mode
- Suitable for UHV applications due to the metal sealed stainless steel sensor
- Analysis instruments
- Coating plants
- Freeze drying , lyophilization
- Vacuum furnaces
- Operational control of roughing pumps and vacuum plants
- Leak tests
- Process engineering